Black Tickets Draw General T&Cs
1. Conditions of Entry
Black Tickets Draw General T&Cs
- Conditions of Entry
- Every person who logs in to Namshi’s Website or Application during the month of November 2021 (“Entrant”) will be eligible to be receive the Black Ticket prize (“Prize of the Day”) for that particular day of logging in (“Promotion”). In order to be an Entrant, customer must confirm that all of the personal information stated on his/her Namshi’s record is correct and valid by filling in the “Confirm your details” form, including but not limited to, full name as per identification document, valid email address, valid contact number and address. Namshi shall be entitled to exclude any Entrant from the Promotion in the event of any invalid/incorrect details being provided.
- All employees of Namshi and any company connected with the production or distribution of the Prizes in this Promotion, and any of their relatives or members of their family or household, shall not be eligible.
- Consent of a parent and/or guardian may be sought from any Entrant under the age of 18 for all prizes, and for any travel/stay cay prizes, an Entrant under the age of 18 may not travel unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Where any Prize is won by an Entrant under the age of 18, if requested the Prize may be claimed by their parent or guardian.
- The Promotion will start at 00:00 AM (UAE time) on 1st November 2021 and end at 11:59 PM (UAE time) on 30th November 2021. The Prize for each day will be revealed at or around midnight on the Namshi.com landing page and through social media channels.
- All Entrants are deemed to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All Entrants must reside in UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq or Kuwait to be eligible.
- All Entrants are responsible for any tax liabilities arising in any country, whether incurred as a result of winning a prize and/or transferring the prize to another country, or otherwise.
- There will be a prize awarded to one Entrant for each day of November, and thus the number of prizes in the Promotion shall total to 30. The lucky Entrant will be selected and announced through a random draw held on or around 8th December 2021 at Namshi headquarters in the presence of Dubai Department of Economic Development (“DED”) representative with the use of a digital algorithm (“Draw”). The lucky Entrants will be notified by email/telephone call after the Draw and will be given details of how to collect their respective prizes. Namshi will make efforts to contact the lucky Entrants but Namshi will not be responsible for failure to respond to such notification efforts. Namshi may announce the lucky Entrants on social media channels as long as this has been explicitly agreed to. Entry into the Promotion does not guarantee the winning of a Prize.
- Prizes must be collected from Namshi within 60 days from the date of notification of winning (“Claim Deadline”). Prizes not claimed on time will be forfeited and Namshi will not accept any claims beyond the Claim Deadline which will be on or around 8th February 2022. The Draw is authorized by the DED under permit no. .
- Any time a staycay experience is offered as a Prize, if the lucky Entrant is resident in a different country to the location of the staycay experience, then the Prize shall include return flights in economy class for two passengers only. Flights should originate from the Entrant’s country of residence which must be within GCC or Iraq (i.e. the flight journey will have to originate from UAE, KSA, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq or Kuwait).
- Except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Namshi or its agents or representatives or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither Namshi, nor its agents or representatives nor Namshi’s affiliates or their employees, directors or officers assume responsibility for: (a) any Prize that is not redeemed; (b) any system failures or malfunctions of any third-party websites or any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion or Draw; (c) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any website (including without limitation any social media web sites) or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband, mobile internet or WAP connections; (d) any injury or damage to an Entrant which may be related to or arising from the Draw or the Prize; or (e) any other matter outside of Namshi’s reasonable control.
- Each Entrant and winner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Namshi, its group of companies and their officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) their actions or omissions related to the entry into this Promotion and/or Draw and/or (b) their receipt and use of any Prize.
- Staycay experiences and COVID-19 pandemic: For the avoidance of doubt, in addition to the terms of liability stated in this paragraph, it shall be Entrant’s sole decision whether to accept and partake in any staycay experience, and such participation shall be at the sole risk and responsibility of the Entrant. No alternative prize shall be offered if the Entrant chooses not to utilise the staycay experience and the prize shall be in the name of the Entrant, and shall not be transferrable or cashable. It shall be the Entrant’s responsibility to check and comply with all travel and visa requirements and any restrictions applicable to their itinerary (whether medical, travel, visa, COVID-19-related or otherwise), before and during travel, and to procure all insurances necessary to cover for any reasonably foreseeable losses including those set out below. For the avoidance of doubt, Namshi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Entrant as a result of their participation in such a prize, whether caused as a result of enforced lockdown(s), travel or quarantine restrictions/requirement or otherwise, and including but not limited to:
- travel or accommodation costs;
- medical costs;
- loss of income;
- any other direct or indirect losses or damages suffered by the Entrant and their travel companion as a result of their participation in a prize.
Motor vehicle prize: In the event of Namshi offering a motor vehicle prize, the successful shall be responsible for procuring all required documentation including but not limited to insurance, driving license, and any other legal requirements relating to ownership or otherwise.
- Namshi reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be announced by Namshi.
- Any dispute shall be governed by Dubai law and the Dubai Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Conditions of Entry