Adidad x Namshi leaderboard Challenge T&Cs
- The participant must register in the link by providing all the necessary details
- Participants must include their Epic Games ID or Display Name
- Participants must be a minimum of 12 years old
- Participants must be a local or a resident from the GCC region
- Any player caught participating from outside GCC will not be eligible to claim prizes
- Solo Mode only
- The registration will be open for the duration of the campaign
- If you register in Week 1, you will be placed in the leaderboard of Week 1, 2, 3, 4 and Final
- If you register in Week 2, you will be placed in the leaderboard of Week 2,3,4 and Final
- If you register in Week 3, you will be placed in the leaderboard of Week 3,4 and Final
- If you register in Week 4, you will be placed in the leaderboard of Week 4 and Final
Participants must agree to these Competition Rules and the Registration Rules in order to participate in the Adidas x Namshi Leaderboard Challenge. A participant may accept these Competition Rules by registering to participate in the Adidas x Namshi Leaderboard Challenge in accordance with the Registration Rules or by participating in any Tournament.
Multiple Accounts. Players are not allowed to join the tournament with multiple accounts. If caught, the player will be disqualified and banned from re-entering the challenge.
Exploiting. Intentionally using any in-game bug to seek an advantage is exploiting and is prohibited. Exploiting. includes acts such as making use of any game function that, at Tournament Organizer’s sole determination, is not functioning as intended and violates the design purpose of Fortnite.
Set forth below is a non-exclusive list of examples of unprofessional behaviour, all of which are prohibited.
Harassment. Harassment is prohibited. Harassment is defined as systematic, hostile and repeated acts taking place over a period of time, or a singular egregious instance, which is/are intended to isolate or ostracize a person and/or diminish the dignity of the person.
Sexual Harassment. Sexual harassment is prohibited. Sexual Harassment is defined as unwelcome sexual advances. The assessment is based on whether the person being harassed would regard the conduct as undesirable or offensive. There is zero tolerance for any sexual threats/coercion or the promise of advantages in exchange for sexual favors.
Discrimination and Denigration. Participants may not offend the dignity or integrity of a country, private person or group of people through contemptuous, discriminatory or denigrating words or actions on account of race, skin color, ethnic, national or social origin, gender, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, financial status, birth or any other status, sexual orientation or any other reason.
Negative Statements. Participants may not make, issue, authorize or publish any statement that is prejudicial or detrimental to the best interests of the ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE and Tournament Organizer
Illegal Activity. Participants are required to comply with all applicable laws at all times. A participant may not engage in any activity which is in violation with laws, regulations or public security administration rules.
Immoral Activity. A participant may not engage in any activity which, in the sole determination of the Tournament Organizer, is unethical, immoral or disgraceful.
Bribery. No Participant may offer any gift or cash or other reward to other Participant, ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE Official, the Tournament Organizer or any other person connected with or employed by another Team in order to influence the outcome of a Game.
Gifts. No Participant may accept any gift, reward or compensation from another player in connection with the challenge.
Non-Compliance. No Participant may refuse to comply with the instructions or decisions of the Tournament Organizer or the ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE Officials.
Match-Fixing. No Participant may offer, agree, or conspire to fix a match or take any other action to intentionally and unfairly alter, or attempt to alter, the results of any Game (or any play or component thereof). Match-fixing will be subject to maximum penalty in each instance. If a Participant is asked to “fix” the outcome of a Game or to otherwise take part in any actions prohibited by these Competition Rules, that Participant must immediately report this request to the Tournament Organizer.
Disciplinary Action and Sanctions
Investigations by the Tournament Organizer. The Tournament Organizer will have the right to monitor compliance with these Competition Rules and the Registration Rules and investigate possible breaches. By agreeing to these Competition Rules, each Participant agrees to cooperate with the Tournament Organizer in any internal or external investigation that the Tournament Organizer conducts relating to a suspected violation of these Competition Rules, the Registration Rules or applicable law. Participants have a duty to tell the truth in connection with any investigation conducted by or for the Tournament Organizer and have a further duty not to obstruct any such investigation, mislead investigators or withhold evidence.
Repeated Infractions. Repeated infractions are subject to escalating penalties, up to, and including, disqualification from participation in the ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE.
In general, the prizes earned by a player will be delivered directly to the player. Each player that has been declared the winner of a prize in the challenge will not be an official winner unless (i) the player is eligible to receive the prize under applicable law; (ii) the winning player has a parent or legal guardian receive the prize on their behalf. Failure to supply banking documentation to the Tournament Organizer or ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE Officials may result in forfeiture and loss of the prize. The failure to take delivery of any prize within a reasonable time after the close of the Tournament may result in forfeiture and loss of the prize. National, state and local taxes, including VAT taxes, which are associated with the receipt or use of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes to be distributed in AED or SAR only.
- Once a participant submits their Epic Games ID, their performance will be tracked throughout the week
- The participants' progress is based on multiple factors
- Wins = You earn more points if you get Victory Royale
- Top 3/5/10 = You earn points based on your placement in your matches
- Top 6/12/25 = You earn points based on your placement in your matches (less points than 3/5/10)
- Kills = The more kills you get the more points you earn
- An example of the highest-earning score: Victory Royale + Top 10 Placement + High # Kills
- If your match placement is higher than 25, you will earn 0 points but your eliminations will still count
- We will track your progress every week for 4 weeks
- A leaderboard will be created every week
- Each week, the top 10 highest earning points will win exclusive vouchers from Namshi on Adidas products
- The leaderboard resets every end of the week and a new leaderboard will be created for the week that follows
- Each week's leaderboard score for the registered participants will be saved even after it resets
- After all 4-week leaderboards are done, a Final leaderboard will be created as a compilation of the 4 weeks' leaderboards
- The top 1 on the overall leaderboard will earn a cash prize of 10,000 SAR/AED
|Top 11 – 25||5|
1) Top Average Placements (1-25)
2) Top Victory Royales
3) Total Kills
4) Coin Toss
Terms & Conditions (Tick box)
Acceptance of the Competition Rules:
You hereby acknowledge receipt of, or access to, the Competition Rules. You understand that your compliance with the Competition Rules is a condition of your participation as a player in the ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE. You acknowledge that the tournament organizer and its affiliates and subcontractors (including any third-party tournament organizer designated or retained to operate a ADIDAS X NAMSHI LEADERBOARD CHALLENGE Event reserve the right in their sole discretion to impose discipline for any conduct that violates the Competition Rules, including public reprimands, fines, suspensions, debarment and/or disqualifications. You have carefully read, and you understand the Competition Rules, and agree to be bound by their term. You understand and support the standards set forth in the Competition Rules, and you will act in accordance with them.
- The participant is responsible for providing the correct Epic Games ID, if entered incorrectly progress will not be tracked until the correct ID has been shared
- Employees and family members of PLG, Namshi & Adidas are not eligible to claim a prize if they register for the event
- Prizes can be claimed by individuals who reside in UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman only
- Eligibility for prizes will be based on tournaments official score mechanic, as well as official stats taken from Fortnite game
- Cheating of any kind is not tolerated, and if found to be cheating will lead to immediate disqualification
- by registering for the tournament, you are giving permissions for your in-game performance and stats to be tracked and made public on the public leaderboard
- by registering for the tournament, you are giving permissions for PLG to contact you regarding prizes and content creation on behalf of Adidas and Namshi
- by registering your details, you are eligible for a 100 sar/aed voucher redeemable against a basket size of 400 sar/aed on adidas products only
- by registering your details, you will enter into a raffle to win a 5000 sar/aed cash prize
- Weekly winners of the leaderboard challenge will be rewarded with Namshi vouchers to be redeemed against adidas products only
By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to be contacted by adidas and Namshi in the future for promotional messaging.