NAMSHI REWARDS 2.0 - PROGRAMME
“Coupon” means the coupon used to activate discount promotions or any other benefits or rewards offered by Namshi under the Programme.
“Customer” means any User who makes a purchase on the Platform.
“Programme” means the Namshi Rewards programme operated by Namshi through which Namshi endeavors to reward and thank its Users and Customers for patronizing the Platform. The Programme offers varying benefits as rewards to Members by reason of their membership into the Programme.
“Rewards” means the benefits offered as rewards to Members, subject to the terms of this Programme.
“Member” or “you” means a Customer or a User who logs in on the Platform or is automatically enrolled by Namshi into the Programme from previous loyalty programme.
“Platform” refers to Namshi website: www.namshi.com and/or Namshi’s mobile application available on Android or iOS systems.
"User" shall mean any natural person who accesses the Platform.
General Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to your Membership in the Programme. These T&Cs do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of Namshi for other products or services (such as returns & refunds and other promotions) unless explicitly stated.
- Your Membership in the Programme confirms your understanding and voluntary acceptance of these T&Cs and any changes or modifications to these T&Cs from time to time. You shall ensure to review these T&Cs periodically for any updates/changes posted or advised by Namshi. Your continued membership in the Programme following the posting of changes will mean that you continue to accept and agree to the same.
- There is no fee for membership or enrolment into the Programme.
- Namshi understands that some Users may choose to have multiple registrations on the Platform and thereby resulting in multiple Memberships. It is advisable that the Member utilizes one registered account so that the Member can maximize the benefits received from the Programme. Namshi is not obligated to, and shall not, aggregate Memberships that belong to the same User who has multiple registrations on the Platform, and the Rewards are not transferrable between individuals or User accounts.
- Members can access Rewards offered by the Programme through My Namshi Rewards under My Namshi navigation menu on the Platform. A profile page that displays information pertaining to the Programme will be created in the section of the Platform designated for the Programme. The profile page will display information such as Namshi Tier level and the Rewards available. The Rewards will be listed under the ‘Dashboard’ section of the Programme.
- Certain Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with other Namshi offered promotional codes or discount coupons.
- The following tiers (“Tiers”) are available under the Programme:
- The Rewards shall be made available to Members depending on their respective tier level. The Rewards availed to Members shall vary and be determined in the sole discretion of Namshi from time to time. Rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-encashable, unless stated otherwise.
- Without advance notice to you, Namshi reserves the right to suspend, cancel and/or terminate your membership in Namshi Rewards if Namshi determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these T&Cs, or if your account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. In such event that your membership in Namshi Rewards is terminated, all Rewards will be cancelled forthwith.
- Namshi reserves the right to change or modify the Programme and/or these T&Cs or any policy, FAQ, or guidelines pertaining to the Programme at any time and in its sole discretion.
- These T&Cs shall come into effect from December 12, 2019. All Members from the previous loyalty programme shall be automatically upgraded to the next Tier (if applicable) under this Programme.
- Namshi reserves the right to terminate the Programme by giving at least 14 days’ notice to all Members.
- All claims or disputes arising under these T&Cs shall be attempted to be resolved through amicable negotiations. All claims or disputes arising under these T&Cs should be notified to Namshi within 30 days from the event date, otherwise after such period, Namshi shall not address any claim.