Customs and Import Duties (International)
- For most shipments, customs / import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country
- You can contact your local customs office to find about customs duties for your country before you place an order, so that you’re not surprised when these duties are levied
- Customs duties and taxes are non-refundable once charged. If you refuse delivery, unfortunately we will have to deduct that cost from the refund amount, since the courier will have already paid the charge on your behalf