Namshi's International Shipping Information
- We now deliver internationally!
- We’ll ship all orders above USD 140 for free! For orders below USD 140, shipping fees of USD 9.
- Shipping fees to your location will be displayed to you while you’re checking out.
- We’ll send you an email confirming your order as soon as it’s successfully placed.
- You can track your order via: tracking.namshi.com. If you don't see full updates, you can contact us via phone on +971 800 626744 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat with us 24 hours by clicking on the right bottom hand corner of your device/desktop browser.
- You can also track your order via DHL: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.shtml
- Remember, we will always ship via DHL.
Customs and Import Duties (International)
- For most shipments, customs/import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country.
- You can contact your local customs office to find about customs duties for your country before you place an order so that you’re not surprised when these duties are levied.
- Customs duties and taxes are non-refundable once charged. If you refuse delivery, unfortunately, we will have to deduct that cost from the refund amount, since the courier will have already paid the charge on your behalf.