How can I initiate a exchange if I'm located in Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, or Kuwait?
How to exchange the product?
You will need to create a new exchange request (exchange is available for the same product/item) with the same or different size.
Below are the steps that you need to follow to submit a request for a 'size change’:
• Click on the ‘My Account’ in the tab bar and login
• Click on ‘Click on ‘Exchange & Returns’
• Click on 'Request New Exchange'
• Select the items you want to exchange
• Choose the size you prefer
• Please ensure that the selected address is accurate for the pickup.
• Click on 'Submit exchange request'.
When should I expect to receive the new item?
- Once you create the exchange, you will receive an email containing a PDF file. Print the Exchange AWB that will be sent to your email address. You can either call Aramex to have your items collected, drop them off at the nearest Aramex branch with the printed exchange AWB if the AWB is activated, or wait for 48-72 working hours. They will contact you to arrange the pickup of the item(s).
- Once the items have been picked up and reached our warehouse, we will ship the new exchange item as soon as possible. Here are the expected timings for the return shipment to reach the warehouse:
Kuwait: 5-7 working days
Qatar: 6-9 working days
Oman: 3-5 working days
Bahrain: 3-5 working days
Rules and Conditions for Exchanges:
- Exchange can only be made within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- The item(s) should be in good condition and not used along with the original tag.
- It should also be in the same brand box you received.
- You will be able to exchange the item for one time only.