What payment methods do you accept?
Credit Cards: At Namshi, our preferred payment method is via a secure credit card transaction. Rest assured, your card number will be protected using industry-leading encryption standards. We guarantee a safe shopping experience on our website. We currently accept Mada, Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Orders completed with credit cards will not be charged any additional fees. You can save your credit card details in your ‘My Account’ section, this means a quicker checkout process next time.
PayPal: We at Namshi are proud to offer PayPal as a method of payment. All you have to do is select PayPal as a payment method (after filling in your customer information) and proceed to 'Buy Now'. You will be redirected to your PayPal account where all your debit or credit card details and address will be displayed, as well as your desired purchase. When you click ‘Pay Now’ the amount will be sent to Namshi. If you do not click ‘Pay Now’ within 30 minutes, your order will be cancelled.
- Apple Pay is currently available in UAE & KSA only.
- Before using Apple Pay, make sure you save your card in your Apple Wallet.
- Make sure that you have an eligible device, are on a latest version of iOS and have an Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
- If you have any problems adding your card, contact your bank, card issuer, or AppleCare for help.
- Once you have successfully added your card, you can shop on Namshi easily.
- To shop on Namshi, once you've added your desired items to cart, just tap the Apple Pay button, and it will bring up a confirmation screen.
- On the confirmation screen, just make sure your details are correct, and then authenticate on your Apple device to process the payment.
- That's it, your order will be shipped to you before you know it!
Pay with Tamara - Buy Now Pay Later & Instalments
Tamara enables customers to buy now and pay later - 30 days after receiving their items.
For more flexibility, Namshi users also have the option of spreading the total cost of their purchase over interest-free installments.
Available Countries: KSA & UAE
Platforms: Namshi Mobile Applications
How to use it?
- Checkout with Tamara to pay later in 30 days or in monthly installments by choosing the relevant option at Namshi checkout.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm the same via OTP shared.
- You will receive an email when your order is confirmed!
- Enter your profile and settle your purchases in 30 days or in installments.
*Since we are still working on improving our customers' experience with this feature, it may not
be visible to every customer.
For new Tamara users, the minimum order value should be 100 AED/SAR and the maximum can be 800 AED/SAR. For returning Tamara users, each customer has their own limit based on their history of repayment.
Cash on Delivery: For customers without access to a credit card, we accept Cash on Delivery (COD) as an alternative payment method for orders less than USD 500 in GCC, 2000 in KSA and unlimited for UAE. Please note that since the COD service is costly for us to provide, cash payment orders will be charged additionally per order no matter the number of items your order contains. The charges for cod are as follows:
UAE - AED 15
KSA - SAR 34
GCC - USD 9
Note:- We now have an option for our UAE customers to also pay by card at the time of delivery.
Card on Delivery
- You can also choose to pay by credit/debit card at your doorstep if you have opted for the "Pay at Delivery" payment method at the checkout while placing an order.
- The same charges associated with Cash on delivery - AED 15 are also applicable if you choose to pay by card at your doorstep.
- Card machines are subject to availability so choosing the option "Pay at Delivery" does not guarantee that you will always be able to pay by card at your doorstep.
If you still face difficulty with your payment, you can contact us via phone on +971 800 626744 or get quick answers to your questions by visiting our Help Centre or to contact us by creating a ticket. You can also live chat with us 24 hours by clicking on the right bottom hand corner of your device/desktop browser.