100% Value Back T&Cs
How to Get 100% Back:-
- Shop from the 1st - 30th of November on Namshi.
- Use code NAMSHI at checkout to be eligible for the offer.
- The final order value should be more than 500 AED/500 SAR/500 QAR/50 BHD/50 OMR/40 KWD (excluding coupons, discounts, shipping fees, cash on delivery, or any other offers or charges).
- Customers can get 100% back on a maximum of 4 orders during the sale period.
- All eligible customers will receive a confirmation email.
The 100% Back Offer Amount: -
- The total amount of cashback received by customers will be equal to 100% of the eligible order value, capped at 1,000 AED/1,000 SAR/1,000 QAR/100 BHD/100 OMR/80 KWD.
- The total amount will be in the form of coupons that can be redeemed on future purchases.
- The total amount will be available from 1st Jan 2024 in monthly installments of 50 AED/50 SAR/50 QAR/ 5bhd/5omr/4kwd or 100 AED/100 SAR/100 QAR/10 BHD/ 10 OMR / 8 KWD.
- Always ensure that your Namshi application is updated to the latest version to avoid any delays in receiving your rewards.
- The amount is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of value.
- The offer is only applicable on the actual product price, which excludes shipping fees, and any other charges.
- Certain products are excluded from the 100% back offer.
If an eligible order is partially canceled or returned by the customer, the 100% back offer amount will be calculated on the remaining amount, provided the net amount is greater than 500 AED/500 SAR/500 QAR/50 BHD/50 OMR/40 KWD.
If the order value after cancellation or return drops below 500 AED/500 SAR/500 QAR/50 BHD/50 OMR/40 KWD, the 100% back offer is no longer applicable.
Note: Orders placed without the coupon code NAMSHI will not be eligible, even if the order value exceeds 500 AED/500 SAR/500 QAR/50 BHD/50 OMR/40 KWD. FAQs:
How can I participate in the campaign?
In order to participate, apply the coupon code NAMSHI during the order placement to qualify for the offer.
What happens if I return/cancel some of the products from my order?
If you cancel or return some products in your order, the order will become ineligible only if the value drops below 500 AED/500 SAR/500 QAR/50 BHD/50 OMR/40 KWD.
This is applicable to any customer-initiated cancellation or return.
How will I get my 100% back?
The 100% back offer will be in the form of coupons that can be redeemed on future purchases. The coupons will appear in your coupon tray within 48 hours of purchase and will be distributed in 10 monthly installments.
These will be unlocked and available for use starting 1st Jan 2024.
How many times can I get 100% back?
You can get 100% back on a maximum of 4 orders during the sale period.
What is coupon redemption eligibility?
The coupon code must be applied at checkout to redeem the coupon amount. The 50 AED value coupon can be redeemed on orders above 350 AED, and coupons of 100 AED can be redeemed on orders above 500 AED.
What are the coupon redemption limitations?
The coupons can be redeemed from the unlock date and will expire within a month. Coupons are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of value. Selected products are excluded and, therefore, cannot be redeemed using the coupon. Each coupon can be used only once. If an order is canceled or returned by the customer, the coupon code will not be reissued
Where can I find the coupons?
Coupons can be found in the coupon section on the 'My Account' page.
How can I redeem my coupons?
Customers can redeem the coupons by fulfilling the required conditions of each coupon. The coupon should be applied within the mentioned duration to avail the discount.