Ramadan Share - KWD
1. What is Namshi Cash?
Namshi Cash is a section in your Namshi Wallet where cashback you receive is stored. Namshi Cash can be used to make future purchases on Namshi.
2. How can I earn Namshi Cash during Ramadan 2023?
There are 4 ways in which you can be rewarded with Namshi Cash during Ramadan 2023.
A) By sharing a personalised link of products you love
B) By sharing your unique code from the earn cash section of My Namshi page
C) By sharing your unique code from the order success page
D) By sharing a link from the product listing page (on m-web only)
3. What are the conditions to be met to earn Namshi Cash?
A) You must be updated to the latest version of the Namshi App on iOS (App Version 11.2.1) and android (App Version 10.2.1 and above). The new versions of the app also have several exciting features that make shopping on Namshi an amazing experience.
B) You must be signed in using your user name and password. Namshi Cash rewards will be credited to the same email address you are logged into and cannot be transferred to another account.
You will be rewarded with:
A) 0.80 kwd as Namshi Cash for every referral who uses your link to visit Namshi.
B) 4 kwd as Namshi Cash for every referral who purchases using your code.
*Namshi terms & conditions apply
4. How much Namshi Cash will I receive when I share a link with my favourite products and my friends/family members visit Namshi using it?
You will be rewarded with 0.80 kwd as Namshi Cash for every friend or family member who clicks on your link and visits Namshi. You can be rewarded a maximum of 40 kwd.
5. How much Namshi Cash will I earn when a friend/family uses my code to make a purchase on Namshi?
You will be rewarded with 4 kwd as Namshi Cash for every friend or family member who successfully places a confirmed order on the Namshi app/website using your unique coupon code. You can be rewarded with a maximum of 40 kwd.
6. When & how will I receive my Namshi Cash?
You will receive your Namshi Cash in 3 equal instalments starting 1st May, 2023 as per the table below. The total Namshi Cash credited to your Namshi Wallet will be calculated based on the total number of shares / purchases excluding cancellations and returns during the campaign period (22nd March - 25th April, 2023).
|Phase||Namshi Cash - Credit Date||Namshi Cash - Expiry Date|
|Phase 1||1st May||14th June*|
|Phase 2||20th June||3rd August|
|Phase 3||6th September||20th October|
*Any cancellations made by your friends/family during the Ramadan Campaign (Until 5th May) will be re-calibrated to your Namshi wallet during Phase 2.
7. What is the maximum discount a family member / friend can get using the unique code I share with them?
If your family member / friend is a new user, they can get 30% off non-discounted products. If your friends / family are returning customers on Namshi, they get 20% off non discounted products on orders above 17 kwd.
8. What happens to my Namshi Cash if a friend / family member places an order using my unique code but cancels the order?
In case of any partial cancellations or complete order returns by your friend / family member, you won’t receive the Namshi Cash associated with that order.
Purchases made by your friends / family members need to be above 17 kwd after returns and cancellation for eligibility to earn Namshi Cash.
9. What is the duration between which I can earn Namshi Cash during Ramadan 2023?
This new way to earn Namshi Cash during Ramadan 2023 will be valid from the 22nd of March to the 25th of April, 2023.
10. How much Namshi Cash can I earn during Ramadan 2023?
You can earn a maximum of 80 kwd as Namshi Cash. This will be credited to your Namshi Wallet in 3 instalments