How do I place an order through Tabby?
Customers need an active debit or credit card, along with a valid national ID and phone number.
These last two need to belong to the same country they are ordering to.
- On the checkout page, select the payment method 'Tabby.'
- Directly, it will open a new Tabby page and ask to verify the OTP.
- If you registered with your phone number, it will ask to verify the OTP that is sent to your phone number.
Accepted Payment Methods
UAE: Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard
KSA: Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, MADA
You can view all amounts, make payments, and control your personal account by logging in online or using the Tabby application.
Follow the steps below to make the payment
- Log in to the Tabby App or Tabby Online
- Click on My Payments from the menu
- Choose the order you want to pay or pay all remaining payments
- Follow the steps shown to complete the payment and make sure that you use the correct payment information when making the payment to avoid any errors.
What happens if the auto-charge fails?
In case the auto-charge fails Tabby will notify the customer by email and they will have 24 hours
to finalize the payment. Customers may be charged a collection fee if they are unable to pay on
When will a customer’s first payment be due?
The first payment is already collected at the time of the transaction. In the following months, the
leftover amount is charged in equal payments. Customers can manage their payments in the
Will customers get reminders before the due date?
Tabby will send reminders prior to the due date, including one 24 hours prior to an auto-charge.
Customers can also change the payment method in their Tabby account, should they choose to do
Can a customer change the payment plan after placing their order?
Unfortunately, this cannot be changed at a later stage. If they are facing financial difficulties,
Please ask them to reach out to Tabby by writing to email@example.com.
Will customers be charged anything extra? Are there any fees that a customer should know about?
There is no interest. A collection fee may be charged if the customer does not pay Tabby on time.